Standard Licenses & Usage
SVG and DXF CUTTING FILES Standard Licenses & Usage:
Svg and Dxf files are for personal and small business (commercial) use. You may use SVG and DXF files to create all types of PHYSICAL projects.
Small business qualifies as using one of my designs on one product with no more than 250 product sales. Please contact me for anything over 250. Examples include: mugs, tee shirts, planner stickers, cell phone cases, etc.
What can I NOT DO with downloaded digital CUTTING FILES?
- Digital files may not be shared or given away. The file is meant for use only by the purchaser.
- Files may not be used in any website, banner, blog, logo, etc. Please do not upload the file to any website, blog, or social media site.
- The original downloaded digital files may not be re-sold on their own in digital form or altered, modified and re-sold in digital form.
- Images may not be printed on sheets (as in prints or collage sheets) for resale.
- You may not digitize the files to convert them to embroidery files for resale.
- You may NOT sell on commercial large-scale production and print-on-demand sites that imply the images are your own. Examples include: Amazon, eBay, Red Bubble or Zazzle. Please contact me with questions.
Can you provide instructions to get me started with Cricut Design Space?
- Save the SVG file in a convenient location on your computer.
- Open Design Space, and select the blue “Create New Project” button, or click File, New.
- Then, click the “Upload Images” button on the left panel.
- Next, click the blue “Upload Image” button on the next screen.
- Click the blue “Browse” button, and select the SVG file.
Do you have instructions to get me started with Silhouette Studio?
- If you have the Basic Edition (free version that came with your machine), you must use the DXF files. If you have paid to upgrade to either the Designer or Business Edition you can use the Svg files.
- Open Sil Studio, select File, Import, Import to Library from the top menu.
- Find where you saved your files, and select the file.
- Your Library will open, and Studio will automatically place the file in your “My Own Designs” folder.
- Double click on the thumbnail image in your library to open.
All PDF and JPG PRINTABLE PRINT files (8×10 for home decor) are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
VECTOR & CLIP ART GRAPHICS & BUNDLES:
Vector and clip art graphics files such as PNG, JPG, and EPS files are for personal and small business use. You may use these files to create products for sale (commercial) and within personal, and client projects. For you to sell COMMERCIALLY you must ADD and combine my design with your own original artwork and not use them AS IS. For example: Adding your own texture/background/additional illustrations and text. You may NOT share the resources.
Fonts can be purchased under a PERSONAL or COMMERCIAL license in each individual listing. The personal license covers all personal use for 1 end user. A commercial license covers personal and all commercial use for 1 end user.
PLEASE note: Many of my designs are unique and include my hand-drawn art. Additionally, many of my sayings/quotes have been written by me and are trademark applied for. PLEASE be aware that recreating or tracing my designs as is, copying my designs in a similar fashion, or borrowing my original quotes are not allowed.
If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me if you are in doubt, I am happy to help.
Sign-up to get the latest new releases and discounts!
Have a question? Contact me personally below: